Sunday, January 29, 2012

More Sharing

Oh, it's so nice to share!  And it's such a blessing to be able to easily access resources that are well expressed, well researched, engaging, entertaining, and educational.  I am loving me some internet.  Thank you, Michael Scott Scudder, for posting this and inviting me to share it.


I will want to view this repeatedly myself.  The first questions that came into my head will not be the last questions I have about this material.  Please remember, this information is only covering aerobic activity.  There's more... but we'll get to that another time.


If you are viewing this in the first place, you know me or you work with me and there's an awfully good chance you are already following this recommendation.  So please pass it on to your friends and family who haven't embraced the message.


I encourage you to post your questions in the comments section.  Other readers may have the same questions, but even if they don't they may be interested in the answers.


Be Well!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aUaInS6HIGo#!

No comments:

Post a Comment